Thursday, August 5, 2010

I miss these people...


i have always been a home-body. when i was about ten and i learned that most people go away for college, i told me mom i didn't want to go to college. she asked why and i answered that i wanted to live at home forever and never leave her and dad... pathetic, i know.

well this is my first whole year away from home and california and it has definitely been difficult. i miss my family, especially because everyone is in laguna niguel without me, and i miss being able to jump in any body of water in order to cool off. i have found that utah does not offer the same sort of refuge from the heat. i would much rather be here at the pool party. anyway, i miss the kookie koches/ellises.

ps- i do love being with andrew in provo :)

1 comment:

  1. I miss you guys so much I could just cry. I'm so happy that you are together and finally able to start out on a new life adventure even if it's not in CA. I love you. mom

    ReplyDelete